Interactive Web Designer – Contracted
Summary: Inidel is seeking partnership with an Interactive web designer on a per-job / contract basis to assist with overflow work. Role may present future opportunity for full time employment pending expansion.
Responsibilities: Candidate would assist with creation of design concept(s), layouts, UI, UX and front end build-outs on custom HTML and CMS based websites. Would also assist with design of display ads, email templates and other marketing collateral. Candidate would work in a collaborative environment with Inidel developer(s) and project management. Strict design practice and attention to detail is a must as is the ability to manage multiple projects and meet benchmarks.
This is a contracted position. Candidate would be responsible for their own work environment, hardware and software. Jobs initially to be provided on a part-time basis. If the position is a good fit for both parties, plans would be opportunity for full time employment within 4-12 months.
If interested please fwd a copy of resume + portfolio (required) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Contracted / Reno, NV based
Compensation: Per job / payscale based on experience
Position: Part time contracted > possibility for full time hire
- Strong Creative background with 2+ years professional experience preferably with a design agency
- Front-end development skills including HTML5, CSS, WordPress and other common CMS platforms + Applicable Frameworks
- UX / UI knowledge and understanding of functional site architecture
- Graphic Design > Photoshop
- Knowledge of modern website technology, responsive design and best coding practice
- E-Commerce Integration
- Vector Design > Illustrator<
- Basic familiarity with hosting / FTP / server configuration.
- Motorsports industry / niche experience.